Watch the video guide
This is a bit tricky. You need to add a Client ID also along with API key for Google Drive.
- Click this link
- Click on ‘Create Project’ button
- Give your project a name and click on ‘Create’
- Click on ‘Credentials’ link in the left sidebar
- Click on ‘OAuth consent’ tab, enter a product name and click on ‘Save’. You can leave the rest of the fields blank.
- Now click on ‘Create Credentials’ dropdown button and select OAuth Client ID
- Now you have your Client ID created. You are almost there. Let’s create your API key! Click on ‘Create credentials’ dropdown button again and click on ‘API Key’
- Choose ‘Browser Key’ from the popup
- Enter the domain name int the format *.yourwebsite.com/* (without ‘http’) and click on ‘Create’ button
- Click on Library menu from the sidebar
- Search for ‘Google Drive API’, click on it and enable it
- Go back, search for ‘Google Picker API’ and enable it
- Now copy Client ID and API Key from the ‘Credentials’ page and paste them in your website’s ‘Cloud Settings’ page