1. Is Dropr compatible with both Dropbox free and paid plans?
Yes, the plugin works perfectly with Dropbox’s free, pro and business plans.
2. Does Dropbox have bandwidth limits?
Yes, it has. But you really do not have to worry about it. If your account hits the limit, Dropbox will send a message to the email address registered to your account. Your links will be temporarily disabled, and anyone who tries to access them will see an error page instead of your files.
Dropbox Basic (free) accounts:
- The total amount of traffic that all of your links together can generate is 20 GB per day.
- The total number of downloads that all of your links together can generate is 100,000 downloads per day.
Dropbox Pro and Dropbox for Business accounts:
- The total amount of traffic that all of your links together can generate without getting banned is about 200 GB per day.
- There’s no daily limit to the number of downloads that your links can generate.