Job Listing Page [Appearance]
- Job Listing Layout Options – You can select the List view or grid view. This is reflected in the frontend view of the applicants.
- List View
- Grid View
- Number of Columns: Select the number of columns to display your job posts.
- Listings per page: Number of Job listings you want on a page. It can be from one to any number
- Job Filter Options: This feature enables each of the terms under Job Specs to act as filters.
- Available Filters: You can choose any of the Job specs you want to act as filters.
- Job Specs in the Listing: Select the job specs you want to show in the job listings.
- Expired Jobs: Select it if you want to hide expired jobs from candidates viewing your job openings.
Job Detail Page – [Appearance]
Job detail page layout options
- Job Detail Page Template: There are two available options – Theme Template and Plugin Template.
- Layout of job detail page: You can select one or two columns as you like.
- Job Specifications: Click on any/all three options to customize Job specifications.
- You can show job specifications,
- Icons for job specifications
- Make job specifications clickable in the job detail page.
- Job spec position: You can give it above or below the job description.
- Other display options:
- You can customize expired job listings here.
- You can Hide content of expired listing from job detail page,
- Block search engine robots to expired jobs and
- Hide expiry date from the job detail page.