Follow the steps below carefully to generate the keys.
- Click this link
- Click on ‘Create Project’ button
- Give your project a name and click on ‘Create’
- Click on ‘Go to APIs overview’
- Search and enable Google Drive API and Google Picker API
- Click on ‘Credentials’ link in the left sidebar
- Click on ‘OAuth consent’ tab, enter a product name and click on ‘Save’. You can leave the rest of the fields blank.
- Now click on ‘Create Credentials’ dropdown button and select OAuth Client ID
- Now you have your Client ID created. You are almost there. Let’s create your API key! Click on ‘Create credentials’ dropdown button again and click on ‘API Key’
- Now copy Client ID and API Key from the ‘Credentials’ page and paste them in your website’s ‘Cloud Settings’ page
- Join this Google Group for the plugin to work for your account.
NOTE: Any change you make in the API settings may take 5 to 10 minutes to reflect in your website.