Drivr helps you to add files from your Google Drive Account to your WordPress site quickly and seamlessly.
What makes Drivr stands out is the way it handles different type of files. If you choose an image file, you will get a friendly interface to add it into content editor just like WordPress’ default Media Library. If you choose a media file or a document Drivr will ask you if you want to embed it to your website.
Drivr uses Google Drive Picker API to let users interact with their Google Drive Account.
- View files from your Google Drive Account
- Drag-n-drop upload files to your Google Drive Account
- Search files within your Google Drive Account
- Categorized tabs based on file types
- Easily activate/deactivate and reorder tabs
- BONUS: Search and Embed videos from YouTube
- Supports all file types
- Embed Media files and Documents
- Option to add files as plain links
- Insert images to Visual Editor and as Featured Image
- Options for images to change dimensions, add captions, etc
What can you use this plugin for?
1. To host Media and Download files in your Google Drive
There are multiple benifits for hosting your files in Google Drive. Especially when you have large files and videos to share.
- Makes your site load faster
- Saves disc space
- Saves your website’s bandwidth
- Zero Downtime
2. Embed Documents, Spreadsheets and Presentations
There is no better solution when it comes to managing your Documents online. Go host them all in your Google Drive and just use Drivr to emebed them directly!
3. Search and Embed videos from YouTube
Well, this is actually a bonus feature! You can easily search for YouTube videos in the picker and embed them in just one click.